Saturday, May 11, 2013
Boston's First Baseball Game
Instead of ice cream or pickles while I was pregnant with Boston, Riley and I went on late night runs to buy baseballs, basketballs and footballs. Now that Boston is old enough to sit up, Riley decided he is old enough for his first ball game. With the 51's being as close as it gets to a pro team of any kind in Las Vegas, we decided to head to the ball park. With Boston decked out with every thing from a baseball pacifier to baseball stitching on his shoes, we were ready to play ball. Our little guy had lots of fun watching all the kids and thought the lady sitting behind us was hilarious. But, by the 7th inning stretch he had had enough. Since it was about an hour past his bed time, we decided to call it a night and plan to try to catch another 51's and possibly a Dodger's game before baseball season is over.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

He looks SO stinking cute Tina! Let me know when you go again to a game...we love going to 51s games. Love the blog you did a fab job! :)
ReplyDeleteSo, I finally figured out how to respond to your comment :). We are in anytime you guys want to catch a game. Boston did a lot better than I was expecting. Plus, with Landon to distract/entertain him, he would be in heaven :).
Delete