Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Random December Phone Pics

Two spoons are way better than one.
After Christmas we decided to let Boston ride forward facing in his car seat.
He is a big fan of the switch!
Meet the newest member of the family!
After spending weeks in the shop for a recall, we realized our old car needed more work than she was worth.
So we got a new one, that hopefully won't need any work for a long time!
Boston decided it was time to clean out Riley's side of the closet.
Silly baby
Cookie Monster strikes again!I made a bunch of cookies to take to neighbors this year and had them stacked in neat piles on the counter. Boston was going crazy for a cookie, so I gave him an unfrosted sugar cookie. A minute later I see him eating a chocolate chip cookie, and notice just one cookie missing from a stack near the edge of the counter- as usual, higher than I thought he could reach!
The Christmas fun with my family wore Boston out.
He was so tired he let me snuggle him while he was sleeping!
We were in my bedroom and I kept hearing Boston say "ah oh." When I turned around, he would be in the doorway behind me smiling. So I thought he was just being silly. When we came downstairs, I realized he had been dropping my socks down from the loft, one by one. He would then say "ah oh" as he was running back to get another pair. Such a cute little stinker!
Isn't this what the toy box is for?

No comments:

Post a Comment