The weather in Vegas has been awesome lately, so we decided to take advantage of it and go for a hike. We met some friends out at Calico Basin, and headed out. We don't have a fancy hiking backpack, and Boston has outgrown the pack we did have for him. So, we let him walk and carried him (when he would let us). Boston had to make sure he stepped on every rock, got a good handful of dirt every couple of feet, and had tons of fun along the way :).
 |
I couldn't get a good picture, because Boston was busy finding/sharing rocks. |
After the hike Riley somehow ended up in the car with most of the kids. Again the pictures stink (I can't see the display on my phone in the sun, so I just point at something and hope I get a decent pic), but there are 4 kids in there with him. There is a good chance that the kids liked playing in the car more than, or at least as much as, the hike.
No comments:
Post a Comment