Saturday, November 23, 2013

Random Phone Pictures

Boston does lots of silly, cute, little stinker type things. So many that I would be much more than a few months behind if I tried to write about each of them. Instead, I'm just going to post a bunch of pics. Enjoy :)
Getting into trouble, and using everything, including his mom, as a step stool. 
Look who finally has enough hair to have bedhead!!
Chasing birds can be dangerous if you start running too fast and fall on the sidewalk :(.

Cookie Monster!
Boston managed to pull a whole batch of chocolate chip cookies off the counter while they were cooling. He was extremely happy with himself, and sat right in the middle of the mess to taste them. I let him finish a cookie in his high chair while I cleaned up (but didn't think fast enough to get a pic of him on the floor with all of the cookies). *For the record, this was not his first, or his last attempt as a cookie bandit. 
I have cute pictures of Boston as a newborn and at six months with his bear.
When I tried to take one year pictures, he ran away.
Uncle Tyler came down for a surprise visit!
We went to Olive Garden and the boys wanted to know "Where's Aunt Jenn?"  (she works at the OG in Ogden, UT).

No comments:

Post a Comment