I am not a patient person, and when it comes to pregnancy I'm even worse than usual. As soon as I found out I was pregnant, I wanted to start buying things and preparing for our baby. Stockpiling diapers isn't any fun, when you are already buying diapers for your toddler. So, I think I was extra anxious to find out the sex of our baby this time around (Riley says I was just as impatient with Boston :)). Maybe because I was extra anxious, the baby didn't cooperate. At our first gender check ultrasound she was waving her hands and moving around for all sorts of fun ultrasound pictures. However, she was extremely modest, then decided to snuggle her umbilical cord. After coughing, turning side to side, even a few jumping jacks- we ended up having to schedule another appointment. On the bright side, along with the cute pictures, Boston was super cute. He was jumping up and down in front of the screen, checking on me, and kept saying "hi baby".
We were able to schedule our second appointment for the next day, and modesty was no issue. Our little lady showed us what we needed to see, and we were in and out in about 5 minutes (which was great because Boston was not nearly as amused the second time around).
Bring on the nail polish, bows and sparkles, we are really excited for this little girl to join our family!

So excited for you! <3
ReplyDelete