Instead of coming home for a few days, then heading right back to northern Utah for Riley's family reunion, Boston and I decided to spend some time at my parents house. The weather was much cooler than us desert dwellers are use to, so my dad found Boston a silly hat (which he of course loved, and wore for pretty much 3 days straight), and I stayed inside making baby shower presents and accessories for our baby girl :).
After a few days, we met up with the Phelps side of Riley's family in Ogden for a reunion. I remembered to take a grand total of two pictures- mom fail.
We started the adventure with an Ogden Raptors baseball game. Boston loved it! He was calling strikes, and whoot-wooing, it was so dang cute! We might have to go to another game just so I can redeem myself and get it all on video. The next day we hit up Seven Peaks water park, where Boston wanted nothing to do with the water. Riley convinced him to get into one pool, where he could see his cousins going down the slides. Besides that, he just wanted to eat snacks and play in tubes, that were out of the water.
We also had a chance to hit up some awesome yard sales. We got Boston a super cute "big boy" bed for $20, I'm super excited about it. Boston's favorite part was when aunt Jamie got him a chocolate chip cookie.
The condos we were staying in also had a tetherball pole, which Boston thought was awesome. Plus, to top it all off, there were lots of cousins for him to run crazy with. It is safe to say, he was completely worn out by the time we headed home. We moved into our own car in Cedar City, and he slept almost until we made it to our neighborhood, when we started hearing "home, home" from the backseat.






No comments:
Post a Comment