Sunday, August 31, 2014

August Pictures

Here is a look at some of our adventures from August.
Boston usually hates splash pads, like to the point that he won't go near them and freaks out if any water splashes on his clothes. One nice and overcast night (a.k.a. cool enough that the slides wouldn't burn Boston's hands), we decided to have dinner at the park. After a few minutes Boston started heading toward the splash pad. He then started running right through it, totally fearless! I hadn't even thought to bring a towel or change of clothes, so we stripped him down in the parking lot and took him home in just a diaper.

Boston loves backpacks. He calls this one "daddy turtle backpack."

We decided to look at bikes one night at Walmart. Riley got one down and Boston wanted nothing to do with it. While Riley was looking at other bikes, Boston found this cool blue "hat." After he put it on, he was all about the bike and wanted to ride it all over the store :-).
Boston is a big fan of Mr. Potato head. One day he decided to wear "Tato Head's" glasses. I thought he would leave them on for a minute or two, then move onto something else. Nope, he wore them all morning- Silly boy.

28 Weeks!

Boston loves "helping daddy," I think they are both pretty cute :-).

I found this "duck hat" in a box of treasures my mom saved from when I was growing up.
Boston thinks it is super cool.

One night Boston wanted "mommy dance wiff me"- heart officially melted.

Boston is getting ready for baby sister ;-).

No comments:

Post a Comment