To celebrate the 4th of July, there
was a bike parade at the church. Since Boston is a bit young for a bike, we
tied some balloons to his stroller and called it good. He loved watching the other kids ride by (he liked it so much that I could not get a good picture
with him looking at the camera). We also celebrated by letting him try his
first snow cone. It was a big hit turning his face and all
spit up for the rest of the day a nice smurf blue. We were then able to head up
to Enterprise for Riley’s Grandpa’s 80th Birthday party. After the
holiday weekend, Riley had to head back to Vegas, while Boston and I spent the
week in E-Town hanging out with his family. It was lots of fun. I am really
lucky to have such awesome In-laws.

No comments:
Post a Comment