Sunday, July 28, 2013

Party Time


This weekend Riley’s parents and his sister’s family were able to come to Vegas as part of their summer vacation. It was a busy, busy weekend full of fun. We started out with Boston’s first trip to Chucke Cheese. He was a bit worried about the giant mouse, but with his cousins there to encourage him, he warmed up pretty quick. I think it is safe to say, we all had a lot of fun.

Saturday we headed to Wet n Wild... where I didn’t take any pictures. Boston had lots of fun with his grandma and cousins and Riley and I have now tested out almost all of the slides.
Saturday night we were able to catch a 51’s baseball game.  


The weekend also included a near heart attack in the middle of the night when Riley's niece accidentally set off our alarm when she got up to go to the bathroom. I thought we were getting robbed while we had a house full of people! But we got it all sorted out (and I apologize to any neighbors, even in neighboring states, who may have been woken up by our alarm :)). 
Overall, the visit was a blast, and I hope all of our visitors decide to come back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment