He has tons of teeth, and is getting so much hair that he will soon need his first haircut!
He is a little parrot, copying everything we say, good and bad. His first swear word was sh*t, repeated on command after an uncle told him to say it. A few of my favorites from him are "monny"- mommy, "Ohhh Noo!"-usually said with lots of enthusiasm, "da-wish-ish"-delicious, and "scuse me"- excuse me, this one is usually said as he is running into you.
He loves Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, shouts the name of each character as the appear on the screen ("puto" -Pluto is my favorite), calls for tutles whenever the characters do, and can hotdog dance with the best of them.
He still loves to play ball, I hear "hoop", "I dunk it", and "base-a-ball" millions of times each day.
He has also started singing along with the radio, which I love! It is so cute! His favorites are "Yet it GOOOOO"- Let it go from the Frozen soundtrack, "Happy" by Pharrell Williams, "Moster" with Eminem and Rihanna (he totally tries to rap, it cracks me up) and "All of Me" by John Legend (lots of high singing and drawn out notes).
Here is a sample of Boston's singing, ignore the annoying parents in the background :).
He is a busy, busy little boy who keeps me laughing and on my toes all day. I'm so grateful he is mine! Here are some of his 18 month pictures, taken even though he was not very happy to hold still(ish) and have his picture taken.
![]() |
| This is the chair I refinished to match the one used past pictures (the friend who took his other pictures moved away). |
We also used Boston's 18 month pictures to announce some big news for the Phelps family :)






No comments:
Post a Comment