![]() |
| As soon as we pulled away from Sonic Boston asked for "a drink, a drink." By the time I got my slush back, there was nothing left. |
![]() |
| You know Boston has played hard when he falls asleep in my arms. It is a rare and valuable treat :). |
![]() |
| I finally convinced Boston to wear his flip flops. The only problem is that he refuses to let the plastic part go between his toes. Silly boy. |
![]() |
| My run keeper app was either having serious issues or trying a little too hard to boost my self-esteem. Either way, it was worth a laugh. |
![]() |
| Snuggling in the morning and watching Mickey Mouse. No matter how sick I get of that dang mouse, it is definitely worth watching if it comes with some snuggles. |
![]() |
| My little stud in some sweet shades. |







No comments:
Post a Comment