Thursday, July 31, 2014

July Phone Pics

July was a crazy/busy/fun month. Here are some of the random pictures from my phone- Enjoy!
I saw this idea online- dump a bunch of crayons in an old diaper box, then let your toddler get in and color the box. Genius! This kept Boston entertained for quite awhile. 

Chillin' in mom's pink glasses... kind of

Boston's first Slurpee!
He loved it... possibly a bit too much, he had a huge meltdown when we made him let go of it, just for a few seconds to get in his carseat. It was all good, as soon as he got it back.

24 Weeks!

Too cool for his carseat!

Since Boston looks like a mini Riley with blond hair, I have to take what I can get.
That being said, it was decided that Boston gets this super attractive face from me :-).

Cute ice cream play date a friend put together.
Boston had about two bites of ice cream, he just wanted to play.

When it is pouring rain and still 100 degrees outside, it is time to play in the rain.
Boston wasn't too sure about the thunder, but he loved the rain.



Worn out, but he still had to have a ball and two monkeys before he would give up and go to sleep.


Boston loves jumping on his bed. I usually know he is awake because I can hear him bouncing :-).

Both of my Boys are also big fans of baseball. Riley made Boston a tee out of a few toys and a pool noodle (quite cleaver), so they could play ball in the living room.

No comments:

Post a Comment