Riley and I are planners. As soon as we found out I was pregnant, we started buying diapers and getting ready for a new baby. Now nine months later, the important stuff is pretty much taken care of. Which means, it is time for some fun baby girl projects (I have probably used my sewing machine more in the last two weeks, than I have in the last ten years).
 |
I got this material to make a blanket for my niece, who is now 8. Better late than never... right?
I think it turned out pretty cute. |
 |
| I made this hair bow holder out of a $1 yard sale picture frame, that started out so ugly Riley didn't even want me to bring it into the house :-). I'm pretty proud of my work! |
 |
| Sometimes my inner cheapskate leads to cute things. After looking in several places for a crib skirt, that was cute and less than $50, I turned to Pinterest. In what was probably my quickest craft project ever, I found some patterns Friday night, got the fabric on Saturday, and Sewed it on Sunday. Not too bad for 12 bucks! |
 |
| 38 weeks! |
Boston is also ready for baby sister. He asks me almost every day "Baby sister come play Boson house?" or "Baby sister come play soon?" He was really excited after we finally installed the infant seat in the car, he kept saying "Baby sister purple carseat in Boson's car" and "Baby sister ride in Boson's car".
No comments:
Post a Comment