Here is a look at some of the other fun we had in October...
 |
| Boston is so tender hearted. We were watching a Disney movie about a square pumpkin, who the other pumpkins were making fun of. Boston kept saying "square pumpkin," and was so sad, that I finally shut the show off! |
 |
| Boston ditched his clothes one night, then told me he was cold. I told him to go find his clothes, instead this hat is what he came back with. He is so silly! |
 |
| We were out running errands one night and decided to stop at Jason's Deli for dinner. They have little muffins ("nuffins") and free ice cream- two of Boston's favorite things. I sure love random date nights with these cute boys! |
 |
| Riley found Boston a Dodgers hat on sale at Target. I'm not sure which one of them was more excited. |
 |
| "Peek-a-boo mommy," silly fun at the park. |
 |
| Boston is sick of waiting for baby sister to come play, and has decided my huge belly is a great place to drive/park his cars. |
 |
| Our friends let Boston borrow this scooter for a few days, and Boston loved it! He calls it "Green Cameron's Black Scooter." When we got home with it, he rode around the house saying "I tell dem thank you berry much." It then got even better when Riley took him to get a helmet. Along with riding it all over the house, he rode the scooter for almost 3 hours straight at the park, even standing on it to eat lunch! |
 |
| If one hat is good, three must be even better! |
 |
| Boston at a cute pizza party play date. |
 |
| This was the highlight of the play date for me- I finally got Boston to touch paint! He usually freaks out as soon as the paint gets on even one finger! |
 |
| Boston found this zebra at Babies R Us, and of course the first thing out of his mouth was "I ride it." |
Boston has turned into quite the little chatter box. We went to Riley's parents for Conference weekend, and he seriously talked the entire way to St. George. Stoping only to make this noise for a few minutes.
No comments:
Post a Comment