Friday, October 31, 2014

Halloween



This year Boston was a firefighter for Halloween, thanks to a costume my mom picked up last year on clearance :-). Because it still so hot, he only got to dress up a few times, but he loved it! To celebrate Halloween, we first hit up a trunk-or-treat and chili cook off with our ward. Boston was a little shy, but still came home with a bucket full of candy. Which he then wanted to open every piece of. Lucky for all of us, his pumpkin bucket got tired and "disappeared" at bed time.
This is the only picture I got that wasn't totally blurry, if he is awake, he is on the move.
On Halloween night our friends were running a little train around their neighborhood, so we headed over. I lost track of how many times Boston rode the train, he would shout "choo-choo" and "all aboard" all around the neighborhood. It was super cute! Between rides, we trick-or-treated up and down the street, then headed home. After a short sugar rush, our worn out little firefighter went to bed happy and full of candy :-).

Choo-choo!
Boston's "say cheese" face is a bit questionable these days.
This is the "cheese" face I got when I tried to take a picture before we left the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment